RSS
Facebook
Twitter

18/12/14

Gastroparesis in people with diabetes


When the muscle layer in the stomach paralysis will lead to stomach operation is not complete. Depending on the level of paralysis, presence of food in the stomach longer than usual without kneading, crushing and moved to the small intestine. Food in the stomach too long, the fermentation occurs, creating a favorable environment for bacterial growth. Sometimes food agglomerated to form hard lumps of food, food hinder circulation to the intestines.
Signs of gastroparesis

The most common is the feeling of fullness, nausea, and vomiting. Nausea, vomiting, or appear after a meal. In cases of severe gastroparesis, vomiting can occur without regard to meals, because stagnant food in the stomach before. Food vomiting usually in the form of primitive operations because there is no food mill (other than the vomiting of food was crushed by other disorders).
Other symptoms include: pain bloating, no sooner (feeling full stomach when eating). In severe cases of paralysis, weight loss occurs, nutritional deficiencies due to lack of energy intake or diet unreasonable.

In diabetics control blood sugar is not good, long-term glucose increases will damage the nervous system, causing complications appear: feeling disorders, movement (due to neurological damage feeling Campaign or peripheral), gastroparesis (if damage the vagus nerve and in the stomach).
Gastroparesis affect the digestion of food from the stomach to the intestine. This causes blood sugar control more difficult. And so will do worse gastroparesis. In addition, a number of other reasons also cause gastroparesis as surgical damage the vagus nerve, using drugs reduce gastric activity or scleroderma ...
Combination therapy between diet and medication
If gastroparesis due to possible adjustments, paralysis will improve even after overcoming the cause. Particularly in patients with diabetes, controlling blood sugar, will improve. Treatment of gastroparesis need for close coordination between rational diet and drug therapy (treatment of symptoms: nausea reduction, increased activity of the muscles of the stomach and treat the cause).
Goals of treatment include: providing a diet containing food from the stomach easy to transport and energy levels consistent with the needs and background conditions (diabetes); Good control or treatment of disease that causes paralysis background (such as medication to help stabilize blood sugar in the diabetic gastroparesis); reduce the annoying symptoms of patients (bloating, abdominal pain, nausea, vomiting ...); stimulate stomach muscle layers.
Gastroparesis not affect the health and quality of life but also aggravate diabetes so difficult to control blood sugar. To detect disease early, to take appropriate interventions, thereby improving patient illness and live a comfortable life.

1 nhận xét:

  1. I'm 15 years old. I was born with HIV my mother passed away because of the HIV infection And I regret why i never met Dr Itua he could have cured my mum for me because as a single mother it was very hard for my mother I came across Dr itua healing words online about how he cure different disease in different races diseases like HIV/Aids Herpes,Parkison,Copd,Epilepsy,Shingles,Cold Sore,Infertility, Chronic Fatigues Syndrome,Fibromyalgia, Diabetes Hepatitis even Cancer I was so excited but frighten at same time because I haven't come across such thing article online then I contacted Dr Itua on Mail drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com I also chat with him on what's app +2348149277967 he tells me how it works then I tell him I want to proceed I paid him so swiftly Colorado post office I receive my herbal medicine within 4/5 working days he gave me guild lines to follow and here am I living healthy again can imagine how god use men to manifest his works am I writing in all articles online to spread the god work of Dr Itua Herbal Medicine,He's a Great Man.

    Trả lờiXóa